Princeton University's annual innovation and entrepreneurship conference
Princeton University's annual Engage conference builds connections among university researchers, government partners, accelerators, investors, industry partners, entrepreneurs and stakeholders to turn research into impact.
Join us for this online conference on November 3, 2022. Admission is free and all are welcome. The Engage 2022 conference is organized by Princeton Innovation.
Agenda and speakers will be available at the Engage homepage soon.
Who should attend:
- College and university faculty, graduate students, postdoctoral researchers, staff
- Entrepreneurship centers and tech transfer offices
- Innovation partners such as government agencies, accelerators, etc.
- Investors focused on university research spinouts
- Corporate partners interested in applied research collaborations
- Entrepreneurs working in the university innovation space
Why attend Engage?
- Be inspired to pursue your own academic innovation and entrepreneurship
- Educate yourself on how research is translated into innovations that can benefit society
- Network and make valuable connections with academic researchers and key stakeholders within the academic innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem
For more information or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Christina Pellicane, Assistant Director of Innovation, at [email protected].
From benchtops and desktops to innovations and impacts.
- Princeton Innovation
- Princeton Entrepreneurship Council