Celebrate Princeton Innovation honors faculty researchers, postdoctoral researchers, graduate students and undergraduates who are making a difference through their discoveries and entrepreneurial spirit. This annual event features faculty innovators and discoveries that have the potential to become everyday innovations that improve life, benefit the planet, and grow the economy.
Celebrate Princeton Innovation
Our 2023 event was held Oct. 12.
Learn about our featured innovators below.
5:00 pm reception begins
- Meet our featured faculty innovators and their teams.
6:15 pm remarks by:
- Jennifer Rexford, Provost
- Peter Schiffer, Dean for Research
- Craig Arnold, Vice Dean for Innovation
- Andrew Hsieh, co-founder and CEO of Liminal Insights, a startup based on Princeton discoveries
- Dean for Research Award for Distinguished Innovation presented by Dean Schiffer
- Tiger Entrepreneur Awards presented by Anne-Marie Maman, Executive Director of the Princeton Entrepreneurship Council
Featured Innovators 2023
The company’s patented technology, known as EchoStat, uses ultrasound to check the fitness and reliability of battery cells, with the goal of improving the quality of lithium-ion and other batteries at the heart of the shift toward greener transportation.
Photos from Celebrate Princeton Innovation 2023
View photos from this year's celebration.
Photos by Tori Repp
View Innovators From Prior Years
Each year, Celebrate Princeton Innovation features faculty inventors and research teams who are making a difference through innovative discoveries that have the potential to benefit society and our world.
View profiles and videos of previous Celebrate Princeton Innovation presenters.